The First Workshop was held on the 9th of February, 2009 in El Delta International School – El Dakahlia. The workshop was held by Ms. Sahar Farouk Gad – Trainer and Quality & Training Unit Supervisor in Zahran Experimental Language School. The Participants of the workshop were two school principals from Dakahlia and 5 Teachers from 4 schools in Dakahlia. The schools are:
- El Fardous Experimental Language School
- Delta International School
- Aga Secondary School for Girls
- El Mansoura Experimental Language School
Also 2 teachers from 2 schools in Alex attended the workshop. The 2 schools are:
- El Fdaly Experimental Language School
- Zahran Experimental Language School
The workshop was under the supervision of the Educational PC Supervision at the Dakahlia Educational Zone.
The Second Workshop was held on the 18th February, 2009 in Asmaa Bent Abi Bakr Preparatory School for Girls ” Assiut. The Workshop was held by Mr.Adel Hamouda, E-ERA Trainer.The Participants of the workshop were two principals and 2 Teachers from 4 schools in Assiut, the schools are:
- Asmaa Bent Abi Bakr Preparatory School for Girls
- Taha Hanfi Preparatory School
Also 2 teachers from 2 schools in Sohag, the schools are:
- Experimental Language Smart School
- Omar Abn Abdel Aziz Secondary School
And 2 teachers from 2 schools in Bani Seuf, the schools are:
- Old Bani Seuf Secondary School
- El Shourok Experimental School
And two school principals from Bani Suef
The workshop was also under the supervision of the Educational PC Supervision at the Assiut Educational Zone.
The two workshops were based on training the teachers to log onto the Adobe link and the iEARN website. The participants were enthusiastic to discover the philosophy of Adobe and movie making. There was a lot of discussion about the importance of culture exchange and empowering youth.