The 2-day program will assist participant to explore how to construct powerful presentations to ensure effective communication with the audience and reach highest impact. Participants will have the opportunity to present twice during the module. Participants’ first presentation will also be video-taped to use for group reflections and ability of each participant to create a developmental plan for future practice and follow up. No age limit in this program.
- Creating an opening that will capture audience attention
- The five-step process for preparing a powerful presentation
- Effective techniques to add variety, interest, and emphasis
- Discussing the power of visual, verbal, and vocal skills
- Encouraging audience participation and managing difficult questions and audience members
Date: Wednesday, Jul. 18 – Thursday, Jul. 19, 2012
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Fees: L.E. 40 for members & L.E. 100 for non-members (Including coffee breaks)
Certificate: Upon competition of the program