The one-day program will help you to assess your innovative ideas and find the way to how to make them happen in the business world. Create your own business with a solid foundation for success. The program is for youth ages 18 – 29.
- Scope out your idea in clear and simple terms
- Frame your innovation in terms of the business problem being solved
- Build a financial model that is defendable
- Pinpoint the sustainable competitive advantage that makes your idea distinct
- Pitch a compelling value proposition to a business partner or customer
Date: Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Fees: L.E. 20 for members & L.E. 50 for non-members (Including coffee breaks)
Certificate: Upon competition of the program